Personalized Fitness and Massage Center is dedicated to providing a safe and inviting atmosphere for our members to exercise in a stress-free environment. Here is a list of COVID-19 initiatives to keep our members and staff safe:
- PFMC is following all guidelines set forth by the Governor of Florida and CDC.
- There is a strict social-distancing policy. Members are required to maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other and our employees at all times.
- All members and staff go through a wellness screening each day which includes a temperature check.
- Daily housekeeping throughout the gym, particularly with high-touch objects such as, TV remotes, door knobs and coffee/tea and in high-touch areas such as, the fitness floor and bathrooms.
- Exercise equipment is now spaced apart. Most of the equipment is now 6-10 feet apart from one another.
- Increased signage, hand sanitizer stations and disinfecting wipes were added throughout the gym. Staff will need to place their towels in towel bins and sanitize the equipment they use with provided sanitizing wipes.
- Masks are not mandatory, but we encourage them and ask to respect others that decide to wear them at the gym.
- Group classes will be held to only 10 or less with at least 6 feet distance from others.
We are dedicated to providing all members and employees with a safe and clean environment. We look forward to your next visit to Personalized Fitness and Massage Center!
TOTAL BODY WELLNESS -- CALL US AT 941-925-BODY (2639)
All new prospective clients will receive a Free Evaluation and Workout. We offer weekly/monthly and custom sessions, along with time-adjusted annual session packages based on your personal schedule.